[warn-news] Advanced class

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Thu Mar 18 20:06:12 EDT 2010

Online registration for the advanced spotter course is open.  There is a
link for registration on the information page at
http://www.warn.org/advanced.  I suggest you hurry to sign up if you would
like to attend.  We may be doing a story on one of the Cincinnati TV
stations tomorrow about the spotter program during which they will probably
mention the advanced class.  That may cause a rush in registrations.  Since
the class is limited in size, we're not sure how long space will remain
available.  Even before the TV publicity, registrations have been coming in
at a brisk pace.

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer

Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)