[warn-l] Web Site Changes

Mike Nie mnie at cinci.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 14:44:55 EDT 2004

This is of primary interest to the ham radio operators in the WARN
(Cincinnati Tri-state) area.  We have added a new page to the WARN web
site
(http://www.warn.org).  The new page is called Net Repeaters and is
accessible via the menu on the left side of our site pages.  This new page
clarifies what radio frequencies we use and puts all of this information
in
one place.

Spring is here.  Severe weather is possible at any time.  If you haven't
programmed all of our frequencies in your transceivers, now would be a
good
time.  The new page should make it much easier.  Thanks to Brad, N8QQ for
setting up the new page.

Mike Nie - KB8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)