Annual Training Announced

Michael Nie mnie at fuse.net
Sun Jan 24 16:48:40 EST 1999

I sent a message today announcing the annual WARN sponsored training.  I
also added a link to the front page of the web site to the page that has
the map and directions to the Blue Ash facility.  It's the same page that
we used last year, with changed dates and times.  Also added, were
directions from I-275 and a few minor formatting changes.

Brad, can you add this to the scroll?  Also feel free to reformat anything
you feel you can make look better.

Thanks,

Mike