Spotter Training - It's that time!

Michael Nie mnie at fuse.net
Sun Jan 24 16:44:18 EST 1999

Greetings from WARN central.

Just because it's January, doesn't mean all is quiet with the spotter
program.  This is the time of year that NWS plans the spotter training
sessions for the year.  And, we only have to look to Tennessee to be
reminded that tornadoes and severe weather can occur anytime.  Remember,
the national weather service in Wilmington reminds everyone that you
should
attend a spotter training course every year or two, to maintain your
active
status.

So, with that in mind, I can announce that we have scheduled the annual
WARN training session, in cooperation with the National Weather Service,
and the Hamilton County Emergency Management agency.