[warn-news] Heads Up - Annual WARN Sponsored Training

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Sun Jan 20 23:36:22 EST 2013

We're still finalizing the details, but we want to give everyone a heads up
on the annual training session sponsored by the Weather Amateur Radio
Network (WARN) so you can mark your calendars.

We're also scheduled to host an advanced spotter course in Cincinnati this
year.  We're breaking from our tradition of a Friday evening class to help
coordinate a Saturday morning basic class with a Saturday afternoon advanced
class.  This simplifies our coordination with the NWS personnel and our
host.  Registration will be required for both the basic and advanced class
separately, because they are standalone classes.

We'll release full details shortly, as soon as they are finalized, but in
the meantime, mark your calendar for Saturday morning, March 23, 2013 for
the basic class.

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer