[warn-news] WARN Training Class FULL!!

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Fri Mar 23 19:39:06 EDT 2012

Here we are one week before the annual WARN sponsored spotter training class
and we are surprised that the class is now FULL!!  We only required
registrations due to a move to our new venue.    Boy, am I glad we did.  Due
to the tornado outbreak on March 2, interest in the class has been much
greater than other years.  We have registered twice as many people as have
normally attended in previous years.  We have enough registrations to fill
the rooms.

The WARN web site has been updated to inform visitors that any further
registration requests will be placed on a waiting list, pending any
cancellations.  Anyone not registered cannot be admitted due to occupancy
limits on the rooms set by the fire code.  For this reason, those attending
the training class should be prepared to check in when they arrive.  If you
have registered for the class, but find that you cannot attend, please
notify me so we can make the space available to others who may want to
attend.

This message was sent to the WARN news mailing list.  A similar message will
be sent individually to all registrants for the class.

We're thrilled about the interest, yet sorry we may have to turn some away
to avoid overcrowding.

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer