[warn-news] Adavanced Class 4/10/2010

Mike Nie mnie at mikenie.com
Wed Mar 10 17:22:29 EST 2010

We are happy to announce that on Saturday April 10, 2010 the Wilmington NWS
office will present an advanced spotter training course hosted by the
Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN). The exact content of the course is
just being finalized, now that we know we have a facility and how long the
class will be. For more information on this course, see
http://www.warn.org/advanced/. Initial details are listed there so you can
mark your calendar. Complete details will be added shortly.

ILN teaches one of these courses each year somewhere in their CWA, and it
moves around between Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati. This year it will be
in the Cincinnati area. It was last in this area in 2007 and will probably
be a few years until it returns. The content changes each time, and they
usually include something topical about recent weather events.

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer

Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)