GCARA amateur radio classes

Mike Nie mnie at cinci.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 20:14:44 EST 2001

For the many of you that we have seen at various spotter courses who were
interested in amateur radio license classes, we promised to continue
forwarding any information on classes we are aware of (as has been our
custom.)

Here is information we recently received on an upcoming class.

Mike Nie
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network