Severe Weather Awareness

Mike Nie mnie at cinci.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 21:09:25 EST 2001

March 25-31 is Severe Weather Awareness Week in Ohio.  At the same time,
Severe Weather Awareness Month continues through March 31 in Kentucky.
Two
statewide tornado drills will be held in during the next week.

Kentucky will hold a drill on Tuesday March 27, 2001.  We don't have the
time yet, but will send it when we get it.

Ohio's drill will be at 9:50am on Wednesday, March 28, 2001.

We anticipate that WARN will be on the air for both drills.  So, please
check in.  You do NOT have to be in the state the drill is being conducted
for.

Mike Nie
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network

----
NOTE

If you experience technical problems with this mailing list or
the W.A.R.N. web site, please send e-mail to brad at n8qq.com
along with a description of the problem.

You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by
sending a message to announce-request at warn.org and typing
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

You may also retrieve a help file for this mailing list at any
time by sending a message to announce-request at warn.org
and typing the word "help" in the Subject field.