Videos Now Online!

Michael Nie mnie at warn.org
Fri Apr 14 21:00:03 EDT 2000

WARN's answer to Weird Al Yankovic has struck again!!!   See and hear Rob
Reider - WA8GFF perform Up on my Roof, a witty parody detailing the
escapades of an ill-fated weather spotter, caught in the wrong place at
the
wrong time.  Also, see Twista, the Pink Flamingo-centric rip-off of
Twister.
The pink flamingo is our mascot.  You can read about that on our web site,
too.  Remember, it's all in fun at our annual Skywarn training session.

Thanks to WARN Webmaster Brad McConahay - N8QQ, the latest batch of videos
and audio files are now posted on the WARN web site at
http://www.warn.org/video.  Versions of these videos and others are
available in different file sizes for various speed internet connections.
Users with DSL/Cable/or high speed corporate internet connections can see
higher resolution versions.

Here's more good news.  Bob Kaegi - KB8TPC says he has a video of the
first
parody done by Reider three years ago, a remake of Garth Brooks' Friends
in
Low Places.  We'll be seeing if we can work our magic on that one too.

Enjoy!

Mike Nie - KB8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network (W8NWS)
Cincinnati, OH
mnie at warn.org
http://www.warn.org

----
NOTE

If you experience technical problems with this mailing list or
the W.A.R.N. web site, please send e-mail to brad at n8qq.com
along with a description of the problem.

You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by
sending a message to announce-request at warn.org and typing
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

You may also retrieve a help file for this mailing list at any
time by sending a message to announce-request at warn.org
and typing the word "help" in the Subject field.