New call - Same Great System

Michael Nie mnie at fuse.net
Wed Apr 29 18:51:29 EDT 1998

Greetings from WARN Central!

Effective immediately WARN will be using our new club vanity call sign
W8NWS for all net operations.  The APRS digipeater will change calls as
soon as we get the new registration number.

We are now  -  W8 National Weather Service!

WARN would like to thank Mike Ruzick, the real N8NWS, for allowing us to
use his call sign over the past many years.

Nothing much else from here now.

73

Mike Nie - KB8VMX
WARN Public Information Officer

----
NOTE

If you experience technical problems with this mailing list or
the W.A.R.N. web site, please send e-mail to brad at n8qq.com
along with a description of the problem.

You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by
sending a message to announce-request at warn.org and typing
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

You may also retrieve a help file for this mailing list at any
time by sending a message to announce-request at warn.org
and typing the word "help" in the Subject field.