New Feature on Web Site

Michael Nie mnie at fuse.net
Sun Apr 12 00:13:02 EDT 1998

Thanks to Brad - N8QQ, we now have a news archive on the WARN web site.
 From the front page click on the link to news from WARN Central.  The
latest (top) story is an article on th annual spotter training course we
conducted on March 27, 1998.  Check it out, especially if you were there
(you may see your picture!).

73

Mike - KB8VMX
WARN Public Information Officer

----
NOTE

If you experience technical problems with this mailing list or
the W.A.R.N. web site, please send e-mail to brad at n8qq.com
along with a description of the problem.

You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by
sending a message to announce-request at warn.org and typing
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

You may also retrieve a help file for this mailing list at any
time by sending a message to announce-request at warn.org
and typing the word "help" in the Subject field.