[warn-news] IN and OH tornado drills canceled for 2020

Steve Lewis n8tfd at fuse.net
Tue Mar 17 22:32:43 EDT 2020

The idea of the tornado drills is for individuals and groups to think
about and execute emergency plans should a tornado occur when people are
at school/work/etc.

That is mostly not happening anyway, and where it is, it seems
unnecessary to gather a bunch of people in one place for a drill.

So NWS is cancelling it, with no "alternate" date so we'll assume it's
not happening in 2020.  We will not be holding a net on the morning of
the 18th (IN) or the 25th (OH).  That said...a lot of people have freer
time...feel free to fire up the radio and chat...

-73-