[warn-news] May 10 weather situation + net control opportunities

Steve Lewis n8tfd at fuse.net
Tue May 10 10:16:20 EDT 2016

We are monitoring today's weather situation (as, no doubt, you are).
Check the latest thoughts from the Storms Prediction Center here:
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

We have not yet received a "heads up" call -- so we don't have
additional information beyond what you can see.

Net control team:  please contact me with availability from now till 5pm
and "5pm and after".

All:  we have an opportunity to expand the Net Control team (not just
for today...)  If you would like to take your Emcomm skill and interest
to another level, please reach out to me directly and let's talk.  We do
not have a long list of requirements to participate -- willingness,
ability to work under pressure, ability to deal with background noise
(literally and figuratively).  You do not have to be a meteorologist
(professionally or "otherwise".)

Thanks for your continued support of SkyWARN!

-73- de N8TFD/Steve
(513) 985-9844 "home"
(513) 552-5388 "work"
(859) 393-6563 cell