[warn-news] KY State Tornado Drill Tuesday

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Mon Feb 22 23:47:39 EST 2016

The annual KY statewide tornado safety drill will be held on Tuesday,
February 23rd, 2016 at 10:07am., The Weather Amateur Radio Network will
activate our amateur radio network in support of the drill. Amateur radio
operators in our area, especially in northern KY and bordering areas are
encouraged to check in on 146.88- or 147.375+. We will be collecting
participant information and forwarding to the National Weather Service
office in Wilmington, OH. For more information, see this information from KY
Emergency Management.

For more information, see the Kentucky Emergency Management page at
http://kyem.ky.gov/Preparedness/Pages/Tornado.aspx

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer