[warn-news] Spotter Training This Week

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Mon Feb 28 11:33:30 EST 2011

Did everyone enjoy the friendly reminder from Mother Nature this morning
that severe weather season is approaching?  I guess she was also reminding
us that severe weather can happen any time.  She's funny that way.

There is only one severe weather spotter training session in the WARN
(Cincinnati) area this week.  Come to think of it, there are not that many
classes remaining in our area at all for this year, so if you want to attend
one, better mark your calendar now!

Details on this week's class are sketchy, so you'll have to contact the
sponsor for details.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011  6:30pm

Campbell County Kentucky

Campbell County EMA

Bill Turner, EMA, 859-547-3150

The complete list of all classes remaining in the Wilmington NWS area can be
found at http://www.erh.noaa.gov/iln/training.php.

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer