[warn-news] Feb 7th Spotter Training Cancelled

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Thu Feb 3 13:22:37 EST 2011

ILN is having a rough start to the training schedule! Clermont and Warren
Counties' classes were postponed due to the inclement weather. (Irony can be
pretty ironic!) Now the Feb. 7 class at the Red Cross in Cincinnati has been
canceled due to low enrollment. Guess it's hard to think about severe spring
storms during the nasty winter weather we are having.

Please continue to check the spotter training schedule at
http://www.weather.gov/iln/training.php for the rescheduled dates of
postponed classes or alternates to the canceled class. I know we already
have enough interest in the Feb. 16 class in Green Township to proceed.
There is PLENTY of room there, so feel free to come out. Hopefully the
weather will cooperate.

Mike Nie

Mike Nie - W8VMX

Public Information Officer