[warn-news] Spotter training this week

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Mon Feb 11 11:54:12 EST 2008

CANCELLED - (POSTPONED)

Even though Mason County is not within the normal WARN area of operations,
we'll pass this along because we do have some subscribers to the mailing
list from that area.

***** Due to expected hazardous winter weather, the NWS spotter training
session scheduled for tonight (2/11/2008) in Mason County, Kentucky is
postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. *****

There is one other NWS spotter training class in the WARN area (Cincinnati)
this week:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 6:30PM
Warren County Ohio
Wayne Township building near Waynesville
For more information, contact:
Rick Murray, Deputy Director Warren County EMA, 513-695-1313

Mike Nie - W8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network
mnie at warn.org