[warn-news] One last reminder - Advanced Spotter Class

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Sat Mar 10 19:31:52 EST 2007

Here's our final reminder for the advanced severe weather spotter's course
on March 24 at 9am.  Since registration is due by March 17, 2007, this will
be the last reminder we can send.  If you've been meaning to send a
registration, please do so now and HURRY!.  Here's the rest of the
information:

---------------------
The Weather Amateur Radio Network is pleased to announce that we are hosting
an ADVANCED SEVERE WEATHER SPOTTER'S COURSE, in cooperation with staff of
the Wilmington, Ohio office of the National Weather Service. A similar class
was offered last year in Dayton and Columbus, OH, and was very well
received.

The class will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2007 from 9:00am until 1:00pm.
The location is the auditorium at the Vineyard Community Church in
Springdale, just north of Cincinnati. For full information, please visit our
web site at http://www.warn.org. Click on the link to the Advanced Spotter
Training. There you will find information on the course, directions, and a
registration form. This promises to be a very fun and educational event. If
you want to attend, please return the registration form ASAP. Space is
limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.

Mike Nie - W8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network