[warn-news] Spotter Training This Week

Mike Nie mnie at mikenie.com
Sun Feb 25 21:30:56 EST 2007

Greetings to the WARN mailing list.

Spotter training season is in full swing.  Severe weather season will be
here before you know it and training sessions will be over before you know
it.  Even though the weather is cold outside, NOW is the time to attend a
spotter training course.  for a full schedule of upcoming spotter training
sessions, visit http://www.erh.noaa.gov/iln/training.htm.

There have already been some classes held in our area.  This week will be
another busy week.  There are 3 spotter training classes in our area this
week.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:30pm
Clermont County
Grant Career Center, Bethel
Contact: EMA, 513-732-7661

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:00pm
Boone County
County Public Safety Campus, 3000 Conrad Lane, Burlington
Contact: Mark Ihrig, EMA, 859-334-2279
(Registration required)

Friday, March 2, 2007 7:00pm
Hamilton County
Nathanael Greene Lodge
6394 Wesselman Road
Cincinnati, OH 45248
See http://www.greentwp.org for more information and directions
Contact: EMA - Susan Lyons, 513-263-8200

Mike Nie - W8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network