[warn-news] Ham Radio Classes

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Sun Apr 15 23:31:43 EDT 2007

Greetings to the WARN Mailing List.

We received many inquiries during recent severe weather spotter training
classes about how to become ham radio operators.  We're glad to see the
interest.  One of the ways to get ready to take the test is to attend
classes.  Right now, the possibility of holding classes on the west side of
Cincinnati is being considered.  However, if there is enough interest,
classes may be held at a different location.

If you are interested in attending entry-level licensing classes, please
contact Tom Delaney - W8WTD at w8wtd at yahoo.com.  This is to gauge interest.

Thanks,

Mike Nie - W8VMX
Public Information Officer