[warn-news] Spotter Training Update

Mike Nie mnie at warn.org
Thu Feb 9 12:21:02 EST 2006

It's early in the training season and severe weather spotter training
classes are still being added.  We have received several inquiries about
possible additional classes for Hamilton County.  Well stay tuned, we expect
to announce an additional class in western Hamilton County very soon.

If you are interested in attending a spotter training course, we recommend
you check the course list on the NWS web site frequently.  At this time of
year, classes are added often.  You can view the schedule at:
http://www.weather.gov/iln/training.htm.

Mike Nie
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network