[warn-l] Training Net Schedule and more...

Mike Nie mnie at cinci.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 22:31:57 EDT 2001

Greetings from WARN Central!

For list members in the Cincinnati area (Amateur Radio Operators), this is
reminder that effective October through February we use a monthly training
net schedule.  Training nets will be held on the first Wednesday of the
month at 19:30 Cincinnati time.  Since tonight was the October monthly
net,
the next training net will be on Wednesday, November 7, 2001.

It was a relatively slow season this year.  Thanks to everyone who helped
out on the nets this year.  Thanks to all who called in reports to the
nets.
A VERY BIG thank you goes to our net control operators who drop everything
to run the net when the National Weather Service calls.

Also, thanks to Rick Powell, WB6JBM and Brad McConahay, N8QQ for
resurrecting the WARN mailing list, which was conspicuously absent this
summer.

Mike Nie - KB8VMX
Public Information Officer
Weather Amateur Radio Network