Amateur radio exams - Batesville, Indiana

Steve Lewis N8TFD n8tfd at one.net
Tue Apr 10 00:18:28 EDT 2001

For our WARN e-mail list subscribers in southeast Indiana...

Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:49:27 -0500
From: Deb Vierling <dvierlin at venus.net>
Subject: 4/29 EXAM -- BATESVILLE INDIANA

Hello to everyone,

Our club, the Ripley County Repeater Association, is sponsoring an
amateur radio testing session on 4/29/01 from 1:00 to 5:00 PM slow time
(EST). It will be held at the Batesville Memorial Public Library. Please
bring 2 forms of ID. The testing fee is $10.00, as set by the ARRL. The
library is about 1/4 mile south of State Route 46 on State Route 229 on
the right hand side. People are strongly encouraged to call ahead of
time to  indicate they will be coming to the session for testing.
Testing will be done for morse code and the Technicial level.

For further info, call Deb Vierling at 812-934-5853, or send email to
dvierlin at venus.net.
                                 73.................Deb N9TMH

(Ed. Note:  Batesville, Indiana, is located west of Cincinnati at I-74 &
Indiana SR229, apx 30 miles west of the jct of I-74 & I-275)

----
NOTE

If you experience technical problems with this mailing list or
the W.A.R.N. web site, please send e-mail to brad at n8qq.com
along with a description of the problem.

You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by
sending a message to announce-request at warn.org and typing
the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field.

You may also retrieve a help file for this mailing list at any
time by sending a message to announce-request at warn.org
and typing the word "help" in the Subject field.